Our top ten #art Twitter feeds
We're reasonably new to Twitter, however we're really enjoying a few Fine Art twits which we'd like to share with you (insert shameless self-promotion here:)
1. Us! We post art openings and art opps that appear on Artabase. You can follow either topic using #artopp or #artopening hash tags. http://twitter.com/artabase
For regional flavours:
2.Tokyo Art Beat http://twitter.com/TokyoArtBeat
3. New York Art Beat http://twitter.com/NYArtBeat
5. China Square http://twitter.com/chinasquare
4. The Smithsonian http://twitter.com/americanart
5. The Tate http://twitter.com/Tate
For interesting projects in general
7. Trendhunter http://twitter.com/trendhunter (where we learned this morning about a fashion designer using meat as clothing material)
8. Auction Saboteur, a revolutionary online gallery and forum celebrating counter culture art http://twitter.com/AuctionSaboteur
And because they are princesses of contemporary media art
9. Yoko Ono. http://twitter.com/yokoono
10. Jenny Holzer http://twitter.com/jennyholzer
Holzer in particular is using Twitter as her artistic media. We love that.
Please post your favourite art twits.
Not suffering from tall poppy syndrome.